Do you relate to any or all of these?
- I want a job and a career that help make the world a better place. (Activists please see below.)
- I’m smart and caring—and capable of more success.
- It’s time for my inner critic to back off.
- My work is challenging and I’d like support in meeting my goals.
- I want to love my work and still have a life.
That’s what I help people achieve.
I invite you to explore coaching with me. Here’s what will happen:
- You’ll get warm, practical support to help you move ahead in your work, your life or both.
- You’ll achieve new goals, learn new skills, and gain new insights.
- You’ll learn to manage obstacles and build on your strengths.
- You’ll grow personally—which will help you grow professionally.
- You may be surprised at how quickly you can make changes.
I have 20 years’ experience as a manager, leader and entrepreneur, and have led the board of a nonprofit. Now as a certified career coach and certified life coach, I coach and mentor people who want to thrive in work and life. I’ve studied neuroscience-based and somatic coaching techniques; in fact I’m always studying new things. I aspire to be an anti-racist career coach.
Who are my clients? They are interested in changing the world or at least their part of it. They range in age from their late 20s into their 70s.
- If this describes you, contact me for a free consultation by Zoom or phone. You can tell me what you’re looking for and ask your questions, and we’ll see if my coaching provides the best fit for you.
- If this doesn’t describe you, find someone who’s a better fit for you through the International Coaching Federation, National Career Development Association, or Turning Point, for free referrals to good coaches.
Here’s more information on my Career and Life Coaching.
Are you an activist? Find out more about my coaching for activists.
Want to try out my coaching? Find out about a one-time Clarity Session.