NOTE: I’m away from the office and email/phone until July 22. I’ll respond to messages upon my return.
Do you relate to any of these?
- I want a job and a career that help make the world a better place.
- I’m smart and caring—and capable of more success.
- It’s time for my inner critic to back off.
- My work is challenging and I’d like support in meeting my goals.
- I want to love my work and still have a life.
That’s what I help people achieve.
I invite you to explore coaching with me. Here’s what will happen:
- You’ll get warm, practical support to help you move ahead in your work, your life or both.
- You’ll achieve new goals, learn new skills, and gain new insights.
- You’ll learn to manage obstacles and build on your strengths.
- You’ll grow personally—which will help you grow professionally.
- You may be surprised at how quickly you can make changes.
I have 20 years’ experience as a manager, leader and entrepreneur. Now as a certified career coach and certified life coach, I coach and mentor women who want to thrive in work and life. I’ve studied neuroscience-based coaching techniques. I also practice what I preach by leading the board of a nonprofit.
Contact me for a phone consultation. You can tell me what you’re looking for and ask your questions, and we’ll see if my coaching is a good fit for you. I’ll be happy to hear from you. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in a one-time Clarity Session, click here.